British artist and illustrator Jono Wood cut his cloth as a pro snowboarder before turning his hand to his real passion of art and design. We are stoked to collab with Jono on a collection of adventure-ready Rambler belts featuring Jono's woodland creature patches.
*Please note: this page shows close-ups of our standard black buckle so you can see the design detail. Helpful reminder that the belt you are viewing has a colored buckle (Lava colorway). Refer to the first image in the carousel to view the buckle's true color.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)